Join us in our 2012 campaign to have 1200 completed water survey's by the end of this year. Click here to complete the survey and share with family and friends.
There are so many reasons to pick water as your go to drink everyday. See the top ten reasons to drink water below.
- Water is absolutely necessary for you body to survive. You can live for about a month without food, but only about a week without water!
- Water can help you to maintain a healthy body weight by increasing your metabolism and regulating your appetite.
- Water can increase your energy levels. The most common reason why we get tired during the day is actually mild dehydration.
- Drinking adequate amounts of water can decrease the risk of certain types of cancers, including colon cancer, bladder cancer, and breast cancer.
- For a majority of sufferers, drinking water can significantly reduce joint and/or back pain.
- Water leads to overall greater health by flushing out wastes and bacteria that can cause disease.
- Water can prevent and alleviate headaches.
- Water naturally moisturizes your skin and ensures proper cellular formation underneath layers of skin to give it a healthy, glowing appearance.
- Water aids in the digestion process and prevents constipation.
- Water is the primary mode of transportation for the all nutrients in your body and is essential for proper circulation.
*We would love to give credit for this excellent graphic – if you are the creator, please email us so we can do so.